Quilting Services Offered:
Longarm Machine Quilting Service:
- Overall Quilting - sometimes called edge-to-edge, covers the application of one pattern or larger meandering on the entire quilt. Choose from the many patterns we have on hand or let us select a pattern that will compliment your quilt design.
- Custom Quilting – allows you complete freedom as the selection and combination of designs. Use designs from my collection, or we will create one specifically for your quilt. It includes quilting that is specific to your creation, such as stitch-in-the-ditch, continuous curves, small background meandering, or a combination of designs or patterns. All of this to create a truly unique quilt.
Batting and backing fabric can be supplied at an additional cost.
Basting Service…….no more crawling around on the floor as you pin the three layers of your quilt together. We baste your quilt in a contrasting colour so that you are able to unpick it easily once you have completed your hand quilting.
- We can attach the binding to the quilt ready for you to hand finish or
- We can attach the binding and neatly complete the quilt for you.
- If choosing this service, please supply sufficient pre-washed co-ordinating fabric for the binding.
We look forward to seeing the amazing work you have created and assure you that all quilts will be respected and treated as if they are our own.
Quilts can be sent to us via the courier or post for quilting or simply by a visit to our Studio.